Friday, October 24, 2008

Bad Market Day

It's a bad day for little piggie to go to market. Bloomberg News:
"The panic levels are now quite unseen,'' said Christian Gattiker, Zurich-based head of equity research at Bank Julius Baer & Co. which manages about $307.6 billion globally. "It's difficult to have any words for this situation right now.''
The last months of the Bush administration are looking eerily similar to the last months of the Hoover administration. Sarah Palin says put your money in clothes.

Dept. of Investment Advice
10-24 am
... or cosmetics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this comment posted at Eschaton this morning and it made me LOL, dammit.

The fact that no one has any money left should act as a natural circuit breaker.
R. McGeddon | 10.24.08 - 9:12 am | #

Truth is only spoken on teh blogs.

Anonymous said...

I saw this comment posted at Eschaton this morning and it made me LOL, dammit.

The fact that no one has any money left should act as a natural circuit breaker.
R. McGeddon | 10.24.08 - 9:12 am | #

Truth is only spoken on teh blogs.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's early, I'll do it better the next time, I promise.

Sorry for the double post. :(