- House majority speaker Tom Delay indicted on felony conspiracy charges. ( Full text of the indictment here. )
- SEC orders formal investigation of Senate majority leader Bill Frist.
- More arrests expected in gangland killing of top GOP fund-raiser Jack Abramoff's business partner.
- Rumors that Karl Rove will be indicted in October over the Valerie Plame affair.
- Prosecutors to question Rush Limbaugh's doctors over illegal drug use case.
(a) It's Bill Clinton's fault.
(b) It's the fault of the liberal media.
(c) Because Republicans only control the federal Executive branch, Legislative branch, Judicial branch, 93 out of 93 U.S. attorney offices; and 28 of 50 state governorships. No Republican will be safe until the GOP controls all the prosecutor and Grand Jury jobs in America, too.
(d) Because absolute power corrupts absolutely.